About 8 weeks ago, Gavin Heaton and I conceived the Age of Conversation and put an ALL CALL out for chapter authors. In less than 7 days, 106 people initially responded and 104 actually followed through and wrote a chapter.
We’re shooting for an end of June release (we’re knee-deep in editing, design and author wrangling as we speak) so we need to make some big decisions. One of the biggest is price.
Here are the salient facts:
- 104 authors – all writing on their take/unique view of the Age of Conversation
- Remarkable content (you’re going to be delighted)
- All original content (will not be released elsewhere for at least 6 months following launch)
- All proceeds donated to Variety, the Children’s Charity (monies will be given directly to the countries that align with our authors when there’s a Variety chapter there)
- Downloadable e-book
- Dedicated to the life and spirit of CK’s mom, Sandra Kerley
So…help Gavin and me. Tell us how much you think we should charge for the book and give us some rationale. (We’ll take it all in and then make a decision.) So, show us some pricing strategy smarts.
We’re listening and the comment box is open!
Here’s the stellar cast of authors (To help you valuate the book and to give them their due credit.)
Roger von Oech
Tony D. Clark
Kimberly Dawn Wells
John La Grou
Dr. Graham Hill
Sandy RenshawSusan Bird
S. Neil Vineberg