Meet the Age of Conversation Authors

Picture_5 About two weeks ago, Gavin Heaton and I announced that we were going to publish an e-book called The Age of Conversation

We’re going to donate all proceeds to Variety, the Children’s Charity.  We’ve been spotlighting different chapters across the globe throughout our posts.

Then we shared that the book will be dedicated to CK and her mom, Sandra Kerley.

Of course, it was going to be an incredibly short book if only Gavin and I wrote it. So we invited all of you to join us.  To kick it off with some fire power, we started with an impressive list of confirmed authors to be sure:

Gavin Heaton
Sandy Renshaw
Susan Bird
Ryan Barrett
Troy Worman
CB Whittemore
S. Neil Vineberg

The topics are as remarkable as the authors.  These authors are going to tackle everything from community to religion, job seeking to design, sharing to television.  And just about everything in between.

In less than 1 week, we exceeded our 100 author goal and we’re off to an incredible book.&nbs p; Thanks to all of you who have decided to write a chapter, to all of you who promoted the author request and to all of you who I know will continue to help us spread the word.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Gonna rock, Drew – pretty amazing how it grows! There is bound to be some terrific writing – in words and pictures. I feel a story growing :)

I guess I better’d bring my “A-Game”… or go get one.

Jeesh, that’s some fantastic company there. I’m sweating now… is anybody else feeling inexplicably hot suddenly?

Well, it would have been an incredible book even if only you and Gavin wrote it! I am thrilled to be part of this project and am looking forward to seeing the other entries.

Are you thinking of doing a sneak preview of chapter titles? :-)

Bob,

I know, this is a book that I cannot wait to read. So many smart, insightful writers in one place?

It is going to be fascinating to see what you guys come up with.

Tim,

Gavin and I have been saying the same thing. This is such a powerful group of writers. How the heck did we get invited to the party?

You are not the only author to be expressing a little trepidation about stepping up. However, I’m not worried about YOU…just me!

Becky,

We will probably tease some of the titles as we get closer to publishing. As you know, timing is everything and this is a full on product launch!

Drew, what an amazing list! It looks like you did not receive my contribution, though… sent before the deadline. Should I try resending it, or is it too late?

What an honor and a delight to be part of such a meaningful project with so many others who bring meaning to conversations every day.

Can’t wait to see the outcome…

Can’t wait to see the outcome…

CB,

I didn’t receive anything from you — and there are some details you need before you’d send anything in.

Let me follow up with an e-mail to you….

People from other countries have to, don’t have to learn English if they want to live here

so many others who bring meaning to conversations every day.

Hi,
    Thanks for sharing this informative piece of writing here. I really found it interesting. Keep up the good work.

Essays

Hi,
    Good work! You have raised a unique point here which is quite interesting. Keep on sharing such informative pieces

Custom Essays