Today is Blog Action Day….and this year's focus is water. Which fits perfectly with our efforts to drive Age of Conversation sales — all which benefit charity: water. Remember, 100% of the proceeds from the book sales goes directly to the non-profit's efforts.
The Age of Conversation Official Charity – charity: water
The first piece of news is to confirm that the charity that benefits from each and every sale of each and every book, is charity: water. charity: water is a non-profit organization bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations. 100% of public donations directly fund water projects.
Amazingly, just $20 can give one person clean water for 20 years. An average water project costs $5,000 and can serve 250 people with clean, safe water – so purchasing a copy of the Age of Conversation 3 really can make a difference to someone’s life!
An AoC3 Bum Rush for Blog Action Day, October 15
Here's how you can
The step-by-step is as follows:
- Buy the Book and ask others buy the book. If you work in an agency or another business that gives books as gifts, get your company to purchase multiple copies and give them out as year end gifts. This is the #1 call to action, because this is where we want to see the most impact. NOTE: Please buy 1 copy at a time because Amazon counts bulk orders once, and please use these affiliate links, which will help us in tracking sales. Remember, all the proceeds from the book sales and referrals will go to charity water:
- Twitter Commentary – Join the AOC authors as we give a Bum Rush play-by-play on Twitter. We also ask that everyone saying anything about the Bum Rush to use the code #aoc3 so that it can be picked up by What The Hashtag.
- Trackback or Comment on the post that Gavin will leave here today, so that everyone can follow the conversation and help promote exposure on social sites (Digg, StumbleUpon, Del.icio.us, etc.)
- Digg the posts listed here and send emails and shouts to friends requesting Diggs.
- Stumble the posts listed and tell friends to do the same.
- Bookmark your posts on Del.icio.us
- Don’t forget Facebook – Make sure to become a Fan of AoC3 and to contribute to our wall
- Send an Old Fashioned email to your friends about the Bum Rush for AoC.
In advance — thanks for supporting Age of Conversation III and for allowing your dollars to provide clean water to some of the world's poorest communities.