This is all part of a non-profit called Change This. Their goal — to change the way ideas are spread. Interesting premise…and some great thinking.
They also have a blog where they founders and participants talk about why Change This is so important.
2) Char Polanosky over at Essential Keystrokes is celebrating her blog’s 2nd anniversary. If you aren’t familiar with Char’s blog — it’s an excellent read. She covers a wide array of topics from web design to blogging to new media and more.
To celebrate her anniversary, Char is giving away some of her favorite web-based tools, including:
- 6 months free subscription to 37 Signals Highrise – the contact management system with a kick – valued at $300.
- 1 full year of Freshbooks (Shuttle Bus package) to streamline your invoicing process – valued at $168.
- 5 one-year Pro subscriptions to pMetrics – the ultimate blogger’s stats package – valued at $59.99 each.
- Wiley Publishing has offered 5 copies of Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett’sProblogger: Secrets to Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income. It is the absolute must read book this year!
So get over there, get comfy with her blog and win yourself a prize or three!
Here’s a few of his thoughts:
- Recommend client’s move forward in new ways.
- Send out a new thought paper.
- Read other’s work.
- Recommend other’s work.
Check out his post to get the whole list and add a few of your own!
Whew! My brain hurts just writing about all that thought leadership. Go slow so you don’t get a brain freeze…but don’t miss these great resources.