- How long you need to keep electronically stored information (ESI)?
- If you’re liable for being able to retrieve ESI from an obsolete system? (Have any floppies laying around?)
- What ESI you should destroy?
- When you can and can’t use an electronic signature?
- Ten legal oversights that may shut down your website?
Take heart…most of us won’t know the answers to these questions. That’s why there are lawyers, right? Now we can go one step better — that’s why there’s an attorney who specializes in internet law, blogs about it….and has written a book.
It’s not a sit down and read in one mad dash sort of book. It’s more of a desk reference.
Whether you decided to sit down and read it from cover to cover, or use it as your legal reference guide, Brett goes out of his way to use language we non-legal beagles can understand. As you might guess from the cover…Brett is not your typical attorney!
One final question. If you couldn’t answer the questions at the top of this post — can you afford not to check out this book?