Jill Konrath e-mailed me right around the time we were celebrating the blog’s first anniversary and generously offered to give me a copy of her book as a giveaway during the anniversary hoopla. But, I just couldn’t pull it all together so she graciously let me wait a week or so. Here we are.
I just finished it and it is excellent! I found some take aways that I know are going to make MMG more successful.
In the comments section — leave a sales tip, horror story, lesson learned or struggle. That’s your "entry fee" for being put in the drawing. If you’re too shy to comment, e-mail me.
Here’s a little about the book:
Stop struggling to get into big companies. Learn practical strategies to crack into corporate accounts, shrink your sales cycle and close more business in Jill Konrath’s new book.
In Selling to Big Companies, you’ll discover how to:
- Target accounts where you can succeed.
- Find the names of corporate decision makers.
- Create breakthrough value propositions.
- Develop effective account entry campaigns.
- Craft enticing voicemail messages.
- Overcome obstacles to getting in.
- Have powerful initial sales meetings.
- Differentiate yourself from other sellers.
Don’t forget that Jill is also throwing the sales conference that’s a not to be missed for women who want to take their sales skills to the next level. Minneapolis. November 5-6. You’ll learn enough within the first hour to cover the investment and more.
So come on….share your sales savvy or angst. Either way, you can be the big winner!