If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times — your brand is not your logo. It’s so much more.
Want to explore what branding is really about and how it can completely change the trajectory of your company? Then you need to get to Chicago on October 11th for my friends at The Brand Establishment’s one day seminar on brand. (read more here)
What We’ll Cover:
- Brand – The Most Oversold, Yet Least Understood Word In Marketing Today
- The Definition of a Brand – Finally
- Branding vs. Brand Development
- Where The Brand Lives
- Your Brand On Steroids
- Build From The Inside Out
- Your Brand Essence
- Internal Brand Strategies – Moving Every Employee From Hearing About A Brand To Believing There Is A Brand To Becoming The Brand
- Brand Management For The Long Haul
- Business And Brand Strategy Alignment
- Brand Touch Points – “Promises To Delivery” Mechanisms
- The Brand Establishment’s BrandLab™ Approach – Looking Through The Brand Lens Brand Momentum – Monitor, Measure And Adjust
- The Strategies Behind Successful Brands
- Secrets Of Successful Brands
- Who’s Doing It Right Today
- How To Implement In Your Own Company
Presented by two of the nation’s leading brand experts, Jim Hughes and Tom Traynor; this seminar will provide today’s working marketing executives with the knowledge, tools and techniques needed to lead their organizations to greater profits and category domination, even in a slow economy.
At the end of this rigorous one-day session, you will be awarded a Level-One Certificate of Achievement from the country’s foremost authority in brand development, branding and brand management – The Brand Establishment. (Read the brochure)
I know these guys and they’re the real deal. So if you can get to Chicago (or are already there) this would be an eye-opening, business changing day. Hope you make it there.