A good brand sets up expectations. The more definitive the brand, the better we can anticipate the experience. We can almost sense what would be a "right or wrong fit" based on the brand values or behaviors.
For example…see how many of these you get right:
- What shape is Disney Cruise line's most popular pool?
- What rating would Disney's 7 pm live entertainment show earn?
- How about their 9 pm show?
- How late is the casino open?
- The food that is consumed in the largest quantity on the ship is…
- How many times a day do the cruise activities team have "age specific" kid activities planned?
- What is the decor of the most popular on-board restaurant?